Radiation Oncology (RO) Domain
Comments and implementer feedback on all documents can be submitted at Radiation Oncology Public Comments. Additionally, for documents maintained in the IHE GitHub Repository (if any), a link to submit GitHub issues is included following the document name in the lists below.
Technical Framework (Revision 4.0)
- April 7, 2020
- Copyright © 2020: ASTRO, AAPM, RSNA, HIMSS, IHE International, Inc.
- All Normative Final Text Profiles
- Volume 1 (RO TF-1): Integration Profiles
- Volume 2 (RO TF-2): Transactions
- Volume 3 (RO TF-3): Content Modules
These Technical Framework Volumes provide specification of the following profiles:
- Basic Radiation Therapy Objects Integration Profile II (BRTO-II) – Added 2020-04-07 Rev. 2.0
- Multimodality Image Registration for Radiation Oncology-III (MMRO-III) – Added 2020-04-07 Rev. 2.0
- Treatment Planning – Plan Content (TPPC) – Added 2020-04-07 Rev. 2.0
Brief descriptions of these profiles are available here.
Submit your comments here. Additionally, for documents maintained in the IHE GitHub Repository (if any), a link to submit GitHub issues is included following the document name in the list below.
The following documents are currently open for Public Comment:
- None currently
Supplements for Trial Implementation
Submit your comments here. Additionally, for documents maintained in the IHE GitHub Repository (if any), a link to submit GitHub issues is included following the document name in the lists below.
The IHE Radiation Oncology Technical Committee invites organizations to begin development work based on the following supplements to the Radiation Oncology Technical Framework. These trial implementation profiles are eligible for testing at subsequent IHE Connectathons.
- Deformable Registration in Radiation Oncology (DRRO) - Published 2022-04-13
- Treatment Delivery Offline Recording (TDOR)) - Published 2022-12-19
- Treatment Delivery Plan Content (TDPC) - Published 2016-11-16
- Treatment Delivery Record Content (TDRC) - Published 2019-07-01
- Treatment Delivery Workflow-II (TDW-II) - Published 2021-02-05
The Radiation Oncology Technical Committee has published the following handbooks.
- None at this time
The Radiation Oncology Technical Committee has published the following white papers. These white papers facilitate the use of existing IHE Radiation Oncology profiles or scope the need for future profiles.
- None at this time
The archives page contains deprecated supplements and superseded versions of the Technical Framework volumes, white papers and handbooks. As of July 2012, it also contains:
- Superseded versions of trial implementation supplements
- Current published versions of the Technical Framework volumes and supplements
Current documents (published July 2012 or later) have generic files names, for example:
These links always return the most recent published document and support linking (Technical Framework Volumes only) to specific sections (section linking details here).
File names on the archives page include revision numbers, status and date of publication, and can be used to link to specific versions of a document: